Monday, May 19, 2014

Introductions

This is my first post on here, so I suppose I should introduce myself.  I go by 0x5453, and I am currently a student, in between my 4th and 5th years of studying Computer Engineering and Computer Science.  I decided to spend the entire summer learning about Android development, and I am going to use this blog to document my progress.  I have a couple of years of Java experience, but virtually no Android experience, so I figured this whole process might be a good thing to keep track of.

So here we are.  I will be using this blog to post my thoughts at least a few times a week.  Hopefully some other aspiring developer will read this and find some useful information.  I will also use this as a hub for my apps... once I actually have some apps, that is.

Stick around, read some stuff, maybe learn... or maybe laugh at my terrible code.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment